iview 모니터

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자팬더 조회 1회 작성일 2021-11-25 13:53:39 댓글 0

본문

Hawk Eye iView Review - Monitor for Z1 Evolution Gimbal

Quick review of a simple and cheap accessory for the Z1 Evolution. It plugs into the side of the gimbal via its 4pin 3.5mm mini jack and allows the view from the GoPro to be seen clearly.
ıdhʌ͜͡ʍ is here : how about zhiyun evolution z1 with xiaomi yi 2 4k + the mini monitor. can it work?
Conservative View : Wish this monitor was still available. Care to sell me yours? :)
Galamasunrise : please bigger

HOW TO RESET WINDOWS WHEN YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD

Did you forget your password? Do you want to reset your device to factory settings? This video instructs an easy and quick way to reset your windows device!

FOR USERS WITH WINDOWS TABLETS
You will need to connect a keyboard with a physical cord and connect via USB to the tablet and follow the same steps.
Angela McCloskey : Thank you, you really helped me a lot! My brother passed away over the weekend and his daughter gave me most of his stuff including his tablet/notebook and it was password protected so had to start fresh in order to be able to use it. Got it resetting now and will be happy now that I can start over with it :) thanks again!
Bre Bowen : This video definitely deserves a comment. Ive been searching on & off for MONTHS for a video to help me reset my Onn Brand 2n1 detachable tablet that doesn't have volume or home keys! I forgot my pw & have been locked out. Thank you so much!
Kountess Kashmir : This was the only way I could reset my rca tablet!!! I looked at every other video telling me to reset it like you would a android phone....and that shit didn't work. But when I did exactly as he said....it worked like a charm. Thank you very much!!! It is much appreciated for the knowledge passed on to others. EACH ONE, TEACH ONE!!! Smooches
cfibossyb : Thanks for this video.... It was easy simple and straight to the point... ...
Brit Baltimore : Got straight to the point thank U

iView 3500STBII Digital Converter Box Product Review

The iView-3500STBII converts analog TV to digital TV easily, which means you’ll be able to watch all the “free” digital channels on your analog TV without having to buy cable.

It also supports Air TV and open QAM recording, which allows this digital converter box to pull certain unencrypted digital cable channels (also known as ‘in-the-clear” channels). You’ll be able to watch these channels on your TV without using any additional set-top box that you have to pay a monthly subscription for, a great way to save money. Plus, it lets you record video through the simple use of a Hard Drive.

With the iView-3500STBII, you’ll be able to play music, videos and movies just from a standard USB Flash Memory or HDD and view them in high definition on your big screen TV!

Features:
• Multi-function Digital Converter Box
• Recording Function
• QAM Capability
• Built-in HDMI Output
• Support USB port
• EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
• Favorite Channel List
• Parental Control Function
• Auto Tuning
• Signal Quality Indicator
• Video Decoder: MPEG-2 MP at HL, MPEG-4 SP, ASP,
• H.264 HP at L4.1, DivX3.11, 4.X, 6.X, FLV format and VC-1

The iView-3500STBII is a TRUE multimedia device, which brings ease, convenience and savings in home entertainment. Current price: only $49

Product contents include: universal remote, AV cable, user manual and warranty card.
Chris Dattilio : Does anybody know what if the USB stick or hard drive is full of recorded shows will it tape over the oldest one or how does that work?
Or do you have to reformat it and clear everything?
john Retro : How is the sensibility of the tuner?
Lawrence Rhodes : The record function is very buggy. It records in hour and half hour blocks and shortens recording length so you always miss the last 5 minutes of every 1 hour block. But for 20 dollars it is a great digital converter box. Crystal clear recording but again your length does not match the programing. I tried recording two hours in a row and it still broke it down into two 55 minute recordings....WHY? Mine is the 3300.
Brooks Jones : How can you use the universal remote for my TV? I saw that it has to copy from my original remote but the problem there is I have an old box TV with no remote. Is there any way I can use it with my TV?
525Lines : I already have the Mediasonic HW-150PVR. Is it worth upgrading? Will it work on a High-Def modern TV set? Can I record to a thumb drive?

#iview 모니터

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,362건 223 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.daeguherb.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz